Saturday, March 13, 2010

March News Letter!

It is hard to believe that just one month ago we were all crammed into the
Northeastland Hotel. The excitement I felt from all of the potential brides
(you gals) was amazing! This newsletter is to help you plan your wedding-
and I hope you ask me questions and I will respond to them!
The first topic I want to hit on is making sure that your wedding day is
everything you want it to be regardless of your budget. Everyone thinks that
the big B-Word is a deal breaker for a lot of your plans but it really
isn't. We have all seen the shows "Rich Bride/Poor Bride" and "Platinum
Wedding" and they give us a great idea of what could happen if things got
out of hand. I am here to tell you that you can have your dream wedding on
whatever budget you have by doing some very simple things.
1) Keep it local. With local vendors you do not have to worry so much about
delivery fees. You can either ask people to pick up items or have the items
brought to your venue. However, the cost will not be as much as shipping
items from Portland or Boston.
2) Keep it in season. Flowers are a big chunk of budget the biggest thing is
to keep your flowers in season. Make sure to sit down with your florist and
make them aware of your budget.
3) DIY options. If you are crafty and have tons of time take on some
projects. Get the girls together and make place cards or garland. Most of
the time you can find cheaper options if you do the work yourself.
4) Keep the budget in check. Have an idea of what items on your budget are
flexible and do a bit of give and take. If you know that one item means more
than the other make sure you allocate your budget accordingly.

There are so great tips for the budget end. For the next issue I would love
to be able to answer some of your questions! Please keep in contact with me.
If anyone would like to set up a consultation please contact me via email or
give me a call on my cell phone. (207)540-5499.

Best Wishes!

Jenni LaChance

--
If you can dream it, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment