Monday, November 29, 2010

Exciting News

Well- I am starting New Year new you a bit early this year. Tomorrow morning I am moving out of my home office into a small space in a local salon. This is a big move for me but really its just a part of a bigger move that will come mid January. Let's just say that I am looking forward to a more free schedule and more time to dedicate to my Events Planning Passion.

Also I am still selling Pampered Chef- which allows me to not just plan a great Bridal shower for you but to also get you some great products and throw a great show. This is a service I would love to extend to all of my clients- if you book a pampered chef show with me- whatever event you are celebrating it for is free. Meaning that if you want a Bridal Shower- I will plan it and Pamper Chef Consult for you- free of charge.

I am currently working with the Presque Isle Downtown Revitalization Committee on First Night. Which is a great opportunity for me and my business. If you are a local PI business that would be interested in Advertising in the First Night Brochure please get in touch with me ASAP!

Some other exciting things that Events By Jenni will be offering will be a "Party in a box" service. I realize that not every event needs a planner- but I also know the amount of running around that you have to do to plan a great party. Let's make that easier for you- just tell me the age, theme, guest count and I will handle the rest. I will do my best to find you a local baker to get a great cake if you decide not to bake one yourself. These "parties" can be shipped anywhere in the US! I will post some themes and ideas for you in a note shortly!

Also brides to be- do not forget about the upcoming Bridal Expo! Happening February 20th, 2011! Stick around for more information on that as well.

I also want to take this moment to thank you all for your support and Friendship over this past year. It has meant a lot to me. As soon as I get settled in my new office I will post the address and the days that I will be there!

Much Love and Remember to Dream big!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment